What My Parents Claim They Got At The Movies For 3-Cents…and More “Sets of 3”
|May 14, 2012||Posted by billyrob under pop culture||
What My Parents Claim They Got At The Movies For 3-Cents:
1. 5 movies, 10 cartoons
2. A bag of popcorn and a candy bar
3. A new bicycle
Things You Don’t See Anymore:
1. Phone booths
2. 8-track players
3. Blackberry Smartphones
1. People in red sports cars that drive slow.
2. Starbucks refusing to acknowledge the words “Small, medium and large.”
3. America’s infatuation with lists
Excuses by Chase Employees for Their $2-Billion Trading Losses:
1. “We were distracted by all that super moon hype.”
2. “We were distracted by all the season finales on TV.”
3. “We were distracted by greed.”
John Travolta’s Massage Pet Peeves:
1. Requesting a man and getting a drag queen instead.
2. Asking for a happy ending and getting a kids book read to him instead.
3. The spa’s insistence on playing the Grease soundtrack.
What Recent College Grads Living At Home Have To Look Forward To :
1. Playing beer pong with a 84-year-old neighbor.
2. Sitting at home waiting to sign for a FedEx package.
3. Walking your parents’ 3 Shih Tzus.
1. Judge Reinhold
2. Da Judge (From “Here Come Da Judge”)
3. Judge Wapner
1. Judge Ito
2. Judge Dredd
3. Simon Cowell