Random Friday: Featuring Candy, Tagg, A-Rod and More
|October 19, 2012||Posted by billyrob under pop culture||
translation services usa
- Mitt Romney’s son Tagg says he wanted to ‘take a swing’ at Obama during the testy debate.
- Meanwhile, A-Rod just wanted to take a swing.
- Actually he did hit…on two women in the stands.
- According to A-Rod he was just trying to add to his binders full of women.
- Getting back to Tagg, how did it come to be that Sarah Palin named Romney’s kid?
- Since the debate, Candy Crowley Halloween costumes have been flying off the shelves.
- I saw the headline: Ann Romney: If Mitt Loses, We’re Done” and thought just the opposite: “If Mitt wins, we’re done.”
One last thing:
How do I go about getting a refund for that Lance Armstrong/Live Strong bracelet I bought five years ago?