Random Friday: Featuring A Starbucks Funeral Home, An Unlikely Tribute To Bob Marley Tribute, Big Lips and More
|July 13, 2012||Posted by billyrob under pop culture||
It’s Friday the 13th and you know what that means?
A South Carolina Funeral Home is Adding a Starbucks.
– Would you like cream-ation with your coffee?
– They call the most expensive funeral package the Venti
– Their best-selling iced tea? Bury-Bury
– I’ll take that coffin over there. And a latte.
It was a big week for big lips:
– Mick Jagger celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones
– Steven Tyler announced he was not returning to American Idol
– Anything that happened involving the Real Housewives
The London Olympics Has Banned Non-McDonald’s Fries.
– Mrs. Pauls Fish Sticks,
– Anything made by Ronzoni
– Red-dyed pistachio nuts
Scientist names a fish parasite after Bob Marley.
The scientist was obviously high when he did it,
which makes it all the more appropriate.
Headline of the Week:
“World’s Heaviest Woman Determined to Lose Weight by Having Sexathons With Her Ex-Husband”